Family and friends have been helping me prepare for the stress of finding a roommate in New York City.
- Do you prefer single or two ply toilet paper?
- Do you know where toilet paper comes from?
- Do you buy toilet paper or do I?
- If I forget to buy toilet paper, what do you do?
- Should I turn into a jerk roommate, do you hide the toilet paper?
- Say you use the last of the toilet paper and there’s more in the house, what do you do?
- Where does the empty roll of toilet paper go?
- Is there a particular brand of toilet paper you prefer?
- How much stored toilet paper is too much?
- If the toilet paper gets soggy, what do you do?
It’s a good list, so maybe I’m ready to live with a roommate again.